Clarke & Lewis UTB UTB CL-110 Hydraulic Tube Bender
(WE CURRENTLY ARE NOT MANUFACTURING THIS BENDER. WE CAN PROVIDE REPLACEMENT PARTS, SERVICE OR CONTROL UPGRADES)
Clarke & Lewis UTB CL-110 Hydraulic Tube Bender
The (-10) series Precision Bending Machines feature simplicity and rugged construction.
The machine design provides capability for forming large centerline radii.
The tube/pipe is clamped directly to the bend die by a hinged clamp die. The bend die and attached clamp die rotate to form the bend. The pressure die travels with the tube/pipe during bending.
The hydraulically-actuated direct-acting pressure die is adjustable by manual control. Constant force, independent of pressure die position, tube O/D or wall variations, is applied via the direct- acting hydraulic cylinder.
The mandrel boom is adjustable for various centerline radii and is removable for storage. An outboard end support is furnished as standard.
Standard model (as shown) rotates clockwise; opposite hand rotation is available on order.
All machines are equipped with JIC cushion cylinders, JIC electrical system, hardened and ground mounting surfaces and a pressure die master bar. The pressure die master bar travels on needle bearings. Bend spindle is heat- treated alloy and rotates on tapered Timken roller bearings. All controls are located in a safe area at the rear of the machine.
For Max. Tube Capacity OD.*
|Maximum bend angle||180º + 15º Springback Allowance|
|Tube Length||12’ – 6” Maximum Tube Length over Mandrel|
|Bend Angel Control||Single Position Auto Stop Adjustable 0 to 195º|
|Bending Arm Accuracy||Repeats to within 1/4º|
|Max. Operating Pressure||2000 PSI|
|Power||3 Phase: 60 Hertz: 230/460 V|
|Dimensions||1’ -2” x 5’|
|13’ Mandel Boom|
|Shipping Weight Less Oil & Tools (Approx.)||1200 lbs.|
|Steel Pipe Sch 80||3/4
(1.050” X .154”)
|Round tubing Non-ferrous
Y.P. to 25.000 PSI
|11/2 x .065|
Mild Steel Y.P. to 40.000 PSI
|13/8 x .065|
|Round tubing Non-ferrous Stainless Steel Y.P. to 60.000 PSI||11/8 x .065|
Accessories and Options
- Hydraulically-actuated toggle clamp die with manual
- Higher HP motor for increased
- Remote, multiple push button station, controls for BEND, PRESSURE DIE, CLAMP DIE, MANDREL, PUMP START, EMERGENCY
- Wiper die support
- Mandrel rod stops for setting distance between bends (10 maximum).
- Automatic mandrel lube injector for lubricating through
- Extended tube length over
- Mandrel rods (one supplied with machine; specify size).
- Degree of bend stops. Maxiumum of 10 individual adjustable stops manually selected from the control
- Digital Bend Electronic digital stop system with memory for 40 bends. Accuracy of control is 0.1°. Con- trolled by keyboard on console and self-indexing.
- Extended maximum radius over the
- Powered indexing carriage for plane of bend (POB) and distance between bend (DBB).