Tube Cutting In-Line
High Tensile Steel The High Tensile Steel Tube is now widely applied in the global automotive market. In order to achieve higher fuel efficiency and lowering materials costs, thicker tubes and solid bars have been replaced by thin wall High Tensile tubes, which offer lower weight without compromising in strength and safety. With a much higher tensile strength (80~120 Kg/cm²) than conventional steels (40~50 Kg/cm²), this material is highly employed in key areas of cars in for structural (chassis) applications and impact protection. The new SOCO SA-78NCE tube cutting line brings you the latest technology in High Tensile Steel Tube Sawing. Its unique design and cutting system brings the highest saw blade life in such applications, as well as unparalleled performance and speed.
- Especially suitable for Cutting Automotive parts such as Impact Beams, Chassis and Cross Bar tubing
- High Tensile Tube Cutting (up to 120 kg/cm²)
- TCT Saw Blades was recommend to use
- High Speed Sawing: the average sawing cycle times can be up to 4.5 seconds for most sizes.
- Standard with 6.5 meters Bundle Loading Magazine ( MB6 ), optional 8.5 meters ( MB8 ) and 12.5 meters ( MB12 )
- Automatic separation of first and last cut vs. working pieces
- First and crop cuts down to 25mm
- Quick Saw Blade Change system
- Safety covers for operational safety and minimizing noise levels.
- 1 or 2 optional length stoppers with Digital Length Readout. NC Length Stopper is available in optional.
- 2 Loading Positions available: Left Side and Right Side Loading Magazines
- Capacity up to OD76mm tubing. Sawing Lengths up to 2 / 3 / 4.5 meters
- Electric Servo Controlled Feeding and Cutting
- i2® Touch Screen Graphical Controls with Automatic Recommendation of Cutting Parameters. 3 ~ 5 minutes setup time between most tube sizes
- Unique Blade Holders and Gearbox Brake System for complete backlash elimination
- May connected to SOCO’s Tube Deburring Machine ( BDB-70 ) or Tube Chamfering Machine ( FM-76V ), Length Measuring ( LM-3000 ) and Stacking ( STK-3000 )