In our business, we are often asked if purchasing a used Pines tube Bender is better than buying a new one. The answer is not an easy one to give because there are many factors that determine which way you should go. Below we will try and give you some advice on how to decide between buying a used machine or new machine.
Used Pines Tube Bender Vs. New Tube Bender – What is your choice
Pines tube bender is an excellent choice for you. The Pines Tube Bender gives you the flexibility to bend a variety of materials such as square, rectangular, round and oval tubing. Whether you need to be able to bend a 2-inch diameter tube or 5/8” in length, this tool will handle just about anything that comes your way. The Pines Tool Company has been in business since 1882 and has sold over 500,000 units worldwide with no reported injuries! That’s right…no injuries! You can learn more about what makes them so special by reading our full review below.
1. A short introduction of the Pines bender.
- The Pines tube bender is a hydraulic machine that is used to bend tubes and pipes.
- You can use the Pines tube bender in many industries such as construction, mining, engineering, shipbuilding and so on.
- The Pines tube bender will bend round tubes about 1/8-inch to 2 inches in diameter with maximum bending radius of 11 feet (3 meters) without requiring any additional tooling or dies – which means no cutting required!
2. Four main reasons that are responsible for buying a used Pines machine over a new one.
There are several reasons why you should buy a used Pines machine over a new one.
- Saving money – Used equipment is usually 30-40% cheaper than buying the same item brand new. If you need to set up an assembly line and run it for years, then this amount will be a huge investment that can take away from your profit margin.
- Saving time – If you already have a product in mind and know how much space it would occupy on your production floor, then buying and installing new equipment might prove difficult as well as costly due to many factors such as safety regulations, permits required by local authorities etc… Buying pre owned machines can save both time and money because they have been tested before so there’s no guesswork involved when purchasing them at auction or directly through an auction house like Pines Machinery Auctioneers
3. Four common issues with the Pines machines and their solutions.
- The Pines machines are known for their durability and reliability.
- They can be used in industries like automotive, aerospace, shipbuilding and more.
- These machines can be used for bending tubes of different sizes.
- They come in different models as well as configurations that meet customer’s requirements.
A Pines tube bender is a great investment. It’s easy to use, maintain and durable. This tool can be used for many different applications, which makes it versatile. You will also save money when using this product compared to other alternatives on the market today.
The customer service provided by Pines Industries is second-to-none and they will help you find the right model for your needs, even if your job is unique or unusual in some way!
Purchasing a used Pines tube bends can help you save money and time
Purchasing a used Pines tube bender can help you save money and time. Used Pines tube benders are cheaper than new ones, they are easier to find than new ones, and they are more reliable than new ones.
The savings aren’t just monetary though. If you’re looking for a long-term solution then purchasing used is definitely your best bet. You can find great deals on used equipment that will keep you working efficiently without breaking the bank on brand new tools with expensive maintenance costs.
In addition to being less expensive, purchasing used allows for a larger variety of options when it comes to choosing what type of machine works best for your needs – including which specific model number would be most useful in your situation (as well as its age).
The Pines tube bender is a machine that has been around for many years and has earned a reputation for being one of the best. It is also very durable, which means you can use it for years without having to worry about replacing parts or doing any type of maintenance work on it. However, this does not mean that there aren’t any problems with these machines because they do exist and if you are buying used then there are even more issues that could potentially pop up later down the road – such as poor performance due to lack of maintenance over time (which could lead into more expenses). So before purchasing anything used make sure that everything checks out fine first hand by having someone else look over each piece carefully so nothing gets missed…”