Used benders for sale
At Pines Used Bender we have a variety of used benders for sale. Whether you are looking for a new or used machines, we have the right used machines for your production needs. Our industrial tube benders can be found in a variety of configurations and sizes to accommodate any bending needs you may have.
Pines used benders
Pines used benders are a great way to save money on your next tube bending machine purchase. If you’re looking for a new or used Pines tube bender, we have the right machines for your production needs.
Pines has been manufacturing industrial equipment since 1961 and has become known as one of the most trusted names in American manufacturing. Their products are built with quality and durability in mind, which makes them perfect for any type of operation whether it’s large-scale or small-batch production workflows!
Their line of tube benders includes models like:
- Pines CNC Tube Benders * Pines Manual Tube Benders * Pines Hydraulic Tube Benders
Used benders for sale
- Used Bender Machines for Sale
- Tube Bender Machines for Sale
- Pines Tube Bender for Sale
Pines tube benders
Pines tube benders are used for bending tubing. The maximum tube diameter that can be bent on a Pines tube bender is 0.5 inches and 4 inches. The minimum bending radius of our machines is 3 inches, which is great for making tubes with tight curves or circles in them!
Pines has been manufacturing quality metalworking equipment since 1946. We have a full line of manual and hydraulic pipe bending machines available here at Bender Used Bender Machinery Sales, Inc., including:
- Pines SV2-2 (2″x2″ square tube)
- Pines SV3-3 (3″x3″ square tube)
Used pines tube bender for sale
The Pines tube bender is a machine that bends and shapes metal tubing. Tube bending machines can be used to bend pipe, bar stock and other types of round or square bar with diameters ranging from 1/8 inch to 2 inches (0.3-50mm). They are also known as tube benders, tube rollers or tube rolling machines.
The benefits of using a used pines tube bender instead of purchasing new include:
- Lower cost – used machines are often much less expensive than new ones because they have been previously owned by someone else who paid the full price for them; their value has depreciated over time due to wear-and-tear; some parts may have been replaced or repaired by previous owners; etc… This means you get more bang for your buck!
- Better quality – many times when people buy something new there’s always something wrong with it when they get home–the color doesn’t match what was shown on TV/online; there’s an error message displayed on screen every few minutes; etc… This can be frustrating especially if you’re trying hard at keeping up appearances! But with our wide selection available today there’s no need worry about any such thing happening ever again!
Used tube bender for sale
If you’re looking for a used tube bender, Bender has a variety of machines available. We have equipment from Pines and other manufacturers.
If you need help finding the right machine or learning how to use one, our experienced technicians are available to answer any questions that you may have.
Find a used bender for sale
Whether you need a new or used machine, Bender has the right bender for your production needs.
We have a variety of benders including tube and pipe bending machines. Bender offers a wide range of options to meet your specific requirements, including manual or automatic tube bending machines, pines benders and more!
Pines used benders are the perfect choice if you’re looking for a quality machine at an affordable price. We have a wide selection of used machines available at our facility in Kalamazoo, Michigan or we can ship them anywhere in the world.